Virtual Twilight PVT
Sycamore Park Sensation! Leave your car at home!
Remodeled single level stunner with 4BR/2BA + office area on sunny level lot provides optimal indoor/outdoor flow and the ultimate in convenience and lifestyle.
- Thoughtful floor plan includes Custom Remodeled kitchen with quartzite countertops, high end appliances, center island with storage and breakfast bar.
- Cozy Dining/family room off the kitchen includes a pantry and extra storage space.
- Inviting Living room with fireplace and charming details including built in bookshelves.
- Conveniently located separate office area features sliding glass doors leading to the yard.
- There is also a laundry room with storage off the kitchen with additional easy access to the yard.
Down the hallway you will find a spacious and inviting primary bedroom suite with sliding doors to the yard and outdoor sitting area ideal for unwinding and relaxing.
The handsomely remodeled ensuite bathroom features a walk in shower, gorgeous vanity and lighting. Also, off the hallway are 3 conveniently located bedrooms with good sized closets.
Ideally placed skylights in the living room, kitchen and primary bedroom/bathroom fill this beautiful home with light creating a warm and cheerful feeling throughout.
- Hardwood Floors throughout
- Multiple skylights
- Large Custom Veggie planter box, 2 lemon trees
- Backup generator
- Water filtration system
- Convenient Storage shed for bikes etc...
- Level front and back yards including lots of room to play and entertain
- Drought tolerant grassy front yard
- Many upgrades
- Off street parking for 2 cars
Blocks to Award Winning MV Schools, coffee shops, restaurants, bike path, Bayfront park and dog park.
Family-friendly Mill Valley is all about schools and sports. Nestled at the foot of Mount Tamalpais, homes in the Marin County city range from 500-square-foot hunter's cabins to multimillion-dollar mansions tucked away on winding, narrow lanes under the redwoods.
Coffee is king in Mill Valley. Downtown, three separate coffee shops do a brisk business. At the Depot, as the sunny town center is called, moms with strollers, kids on tricycles, and teenagers kicking hacky sacks relax in the open-air plaza, which now houses an independent bookstore and cafe. The Depot is also a jumping-off spot for hikers and mountain bikers heading up the slopes of Mount Tamalpais. Nightlife in Mill Valley is anchored by Sweetwater Music Hall, which hosts many well-known musical acts.
As the groomed playing fields at the community center attest, sports are big in Mill Valley, with soccer, baseball, and lacrosse leagues all popular.